The sector dialogue is a multi-stakeholder forum. It is comprised of relevant stakeholders from the energy industry, civil society organisations with expertise on human rights risks in the supply and value chains of the industry, as well as the German Government.
The following stakeholders are permanent members of the Energy Sector Dialogue:
- Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs (BMAS)
Companies from the energy industry
- BayWa r.e. AG
- EnBW Energie Baden-Württemberg AG
- ENTEGA AG
- E.ON SE
- Mainova AG
- MVV Energie AG
- RWE AG
- Stromnetz Hamburg GmbH
- Uniper SE
- Vattenfall GmbH
- 8KU GmbH
- BDEW, Federal Association of the Energy and Water Industry
- Vgbe energy e.V.
- Bread for the World
- Hamburger Stiftung für Wirtschaftsethik
- Powershift e.V.
- German Institute for Human Rights
With their signature on the Dialogue Agreement, all participants of the sector dialogue commit to constructive cooperation in a spirit of trust on an equal footing. They work towards the goals of improving the human rights situation and the state of the environment as enshrined in the Dialogue Agreement.